Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Ste-V

• Activity
    0%
Banned
« on: Saturday, January 27 2018, 10:47:36 CET »
Hi,

I've been banned for what seems to be like 10 years now, is there a way to get unbanned?

-Ste-V

Offline =F.F.M=Css

• General Manager
  • Extraordinaire

• Activity
    2.13%
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 27 2018, 11:46:51 CET »
you were indeed banned in 2008 for frankly being a pain in the ass, swearing and being generally unpleasent to people, we have a fun server no ego required just the ability to   get along and be an adult or at least act like on, hopefully you have now had some life experience and can appreciate that simple fact.

I will leave it to our server admin to decide if he wants to lift your ban but if we do you will be on a short lease because of your history

Offline Ste-V

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 27 2018, 12:08:58 CET »
Honestly that is your opinion, I remember the incident pretty well and I never appealed for my ban because I never felt like I was in the wrong.

It's a game and an admin took himself way too serious reprimanding my brother over basically nothing and I commented on that and apparently that justifies a 10 year ban + some smack talk right now.
I never had an incident on the server, nor was I out of control misbehaving and is this the only server I've ever been banned from in 20years of gaming, go figure.

If this comment makes it so I wont be unbanned so be it but I refuse to let someone falsely put me down on a forum like that.

-Ste-V

Offline =F.F.M=Css

• General Manager
  • Extraordinaire

• Activity
    2.13%
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 27 2018, 12:53:11 CET »
well there we go I guess nothing changes have a nice life and enjoy your game elsewhere

Offline Ste-V

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 27 2018, 13:02:28 CET »
Yea you're right, nothing changes ;) still taking yourself way too serious, no loss for me  [75]

Offline =F.F.M=Css

• General Manager
  • Extraordinaire

• Activity
    2.13%
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 27 2018, 13:07:07 CET »
 :34:
remember you asked to return we actually dont give a damn like I said enjoy