Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 32 times)

Offline Jedi

• Activity
    4.26%
Hey guys
« on: Monday, March 11 2019, 21:40:31 CET »
Are you taking new members on guys??.... as you know apota is not active and I'm looking to get back into the game.... I just remember finding it more fun being with a clan......

Offline =F.F.M=Kirtap

• General Manager
  • Extraordinaire

• Activity
    48.94%
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 12 2019, 22:12:06 CET »
Hey Jedi !

Thanks for the interest in our clan. It's a very long time we have not added members so I must admit I don't really remember how we do  a16 I'm not even sure I ever recruited someone  [55]

I gonna have a talk with other FFMs then I'll let you know how it could work.

Cheers !

Offline =F.F.M=ThoTh

• As above, so below
  • Honorary Member
  • Extraordinaire

• Activity
    6.38%
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 14 2019, 21:35:07 CET »
Well first you have to to make sure you bite every bullet we send flying your way, for at least a month  :ut11:

Then....

...ok, I kinda forgot too  [55]

So you just wanna wear the tag, or do you actually think there's more to us than meets the eye :97:

Where are you from anyways?

Offline Jedi

• Activity
    4.26%
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 14 2019, 22:38:34 CET »
Hey guys I'm in Gloucester in the uk...... well.... I used to play a lot back when apota was active..... some member are still about from those days which is good to see. I remember being on teamspeak and having a damn good laugh with the guys.... I have them on fb and so still chat.... but no one playing.... i have only just started playing again. It's taken me 11 years to get properly sorted and be able to have a decent setup again!! I remember back in the day we had our own server for fun and for matches.... i doubt the old leagues still go now but it's still cool to see people active on it..... oh and I've already taken loads of bullets from you guys! Orally and suppository! Just ask wishy lol! If he still remembers me!