Author Topic: HTM~Bluesman has joined the forum  (Read 17820 times)

Offline =F.F.M= Clan Admin

• Tech Admin
  • Superstar
  • ALPHA & OMEGA

• Activity
    4.26%
    • =F.F.M= Clan Website
HTM~Bluesman has joined the forum
« on: Friday, July 05 2019, 04:13:22 CEST »
Hi HTM~Bluesman, and welcome to our forum.  [75]

Please take a moment to say = HI = to the rest of us.

hoffm

Offline HTM~Bluesman

• Activity
    0%
Re: HTM~Bluesman has joined the forum
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 05 2019, 04:29:15 CEST »
Hi all.......Just stopped in to say hi. Not sure if any of you know HTM but we are a US based clan with members of varying skill that plays TAM regularly on our servers based in TX. Our Sanctuary server is open to the public and we have Friday Night Fight Nights with all folks welcome. We're in it for the fun and for the ball busting on TS. I'll look for you guys online and if you want to stop in to our house you are welcome as well.

Thanks......Blues

www.h-townmadness.com

Offline ardru

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 05 2019, 21:53:22 CEST »
Nice to see you, Bluesman! I remember the old times when the clan vs clan battles were common place. Our clan was mostly invasion, so our tactics was mostly hit-and-run. We were bad at hitscan, but very good at close-quarter combat, That's why our server had lots of tight maps and we hated open maps like Grendel, where we sucked, of course...

I wonder where any of the NBK people are now... NBK-Rattman and others. I can hardly play from where I live now (Kazakhstan) where ping to North America is 200ms or higher...

Offline ardru

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 05 2019, 21:57:45 CEST »
Btw, the map you are discussing on your clan's website https://h-townmadness.com/forum2/showthread.php?5968-Poo-Storm-server-maps , is called DM-Airstrike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_K6Fdokams

It's not our clan's map, but it was so popular on our clan, it could be voted several times in a row. I personally never liked it.

Offline ardru

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 05 2019, 22:52:33 CEST »
I'm not sure if a Poostorm map list exists, but in those times it was common to use public redirect servers, and it looks like this public redirect server was used by PS server, In other words, this server has all (including unreleased versions) maps ever uploaded to PS and 39000+ more:

http://uz2.ut-files.com/viewer.php?filetype=ut2

Offline HTM~Bluesman

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 06 2019, 00:18:06 CEST »
Rattman has not been playing much as of late. He's had some health issues and is dealing with those. We are hoping that when his health improves that we will see him in game.

NBK YourImagination is with us now as is Landlord. Most of the others have moved on from UT. I think Tiger Terry (Rattman's dad) is playing BF or Counterstrike or another one of those old guys games  ;D

Thanks for the info on the PS maps you sent via PM. I'll forward them to the member of our group that was asking about them and maybe add them to our rotation.

Thanks!....Blues

PS, we have a few Canadian members in our clan, but there's no problems with them. We just talk really slow for them :85:

Offline =F.F.M=Kirtap

• General Manager
  • Extraordinaire

• Activity
    2.13%
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 07 2019, 00:05:48 CEST »
Hi Bluesman !

Welcome !!! It's nice to see some other clans still play UT2k4 !  :You_Rock_Emoticon: